4 September 2013

OOTD #5


Dressed to earn some moolahhh!
Todays OOTD is another work outfit, so nothing terribly exciting I'm afraid!
Today was a lovely, warm sunny day in Ireland (highest temperature was 21°C!). Unfortunately, I was completely unprepared for this rare weather and my legs were not shaved, hence the leggings!
Here's the breakdown:

Blouse: Primark/Penneys €11
String top: Topshop €18
Leggings: H&M €5
"Geek" Shoes: Topshop €48 buy here
Necklace: Primark/Penneys €5
Stud bracelet: Primark/Penneys €3




I really love this waterfall, exposed back pleated sleeveless blouse from Primark. I've gotten such great wear out of it, and for just €11 too! To be honest it's on it's last legs but I'm just not ready to part with it yet <3
My jewellery is also Primark, and does that really surprise you at this stage? 

Cannot get enough of these uber cute little shoes I bought yesterday in Topshop. They remind me so much of a five year olds new shoes for their first day of school, and a lot of people have commented on "how seventies" they are. They're just so versatile, you can wear them with literally anything. Leggings, dresses, shorts, skirts, socks, tights, anything



And after a hard days work, every girl deserves a big mug of mint hot chocolate. Mmmmmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ƸӜƷ Thank you for all your feedback, each comment is appreciated ƸӜƷ