13 September 2013

OOTD #8 and FOTD#1


It's my day off work today so I met one of my gurlos in town for lunch when she finished college. I didn't have time to wash my hair this morning, so I used dry shampoo and wore my "Heidi hair" again, it's so handy on days like this! The weather today was overcast but dry so I thought it was a tights and boots kinda day! I edited this picture to be really sharp because it was hard to see the lace front of the playsuit and the black and white striped bandeau under it. The bag is from my previous post.

Kimono: Wallis, €43 buy here
Playsuit: Miss Selfridge, €18 (on sale)
Bandeau: New Look, €2
Boots: River Island, €55 buy here
Necklace: Penneys/Primark, €5




FOTD#1


Foundation: MAC
Concealer: Catrice Camouflage Cream
Powder: Max Factor loose powder, translucent
Eyebrows: Essence brow pencil, 02 brown
Shadows: Urban Decay Naked 2
-Snakebite
-Suspect
-Busted
-Bootycall
Lips: Inglot pallette (nameless,deep plum colour)
Black Eyeliner: MAC liquid eyeliner
Mascara: Topshop Waterproof Mascara
White Eyeliner: Catrice Kohl Kajal 040 White
Blusher: from Benefit's "I'm Glam Therefore I Am"

On a sidenote, me and my friend spotted these leggerintzz in Forever 21

 Not really my cup of tea. I am 100% a dog lady so I really can't appreciate these, but I do think it's funny the way the ears stick out, and I have a few cat lady friends who I snapchatted this pic to!

Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ƸӜƷ Thank you for all your feedback, each comment is appreciated ƸӜƷ