6 December 2013

Tutorial: Customise your Shirt with Old CD's!



This is by no means an original idea by myself- it has been done and redone by many. This is just a nice way to vamp up an old shirt using old CD's. I looove the whole iridescent/holographic look which is definitely becoming a trend (yay) so this DIY was great for me! It's also very quick and easy.
Please excuse the poor quality photos, they were taken at night time!
 Here's my take of the trend!

Here's what you need:
Shirt
❤ CD
❤ Scissors
❤ Glue that can be used on fabric (I used super glue)



Begin by cutting up an unwanted CD or DVD into triangles of various sizes.


Using super glue, I glued the largest triangle into the corner of the collar of a cheap, sheer black shirt.


Begin gluing the triangles around the collar of your shirt in any pattern you like!


I also cut out four square shapes and stuck them to the edges of my two pockets.




WARNING: This can not be put into the washing machine. Must be hand washed!

8 comments:

  1. Very creative idea dear!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool diy. Have a great weekend doll

    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! Looks very bling style!

    www.vivalatrucco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my diy!!! hahaha amazing! looks very nice :)
    gook luck
    XX
    http://stylewithtequila.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've seen a few other variations on Pinterest too, I had to try it! Thank you, as does yours!
      X

      Delete

ƸӜƷ Thank you for all your feedback, each comment is appreciated ƸӜƷ