5 April 2014

Company Style Blogger Awards!


Pooky Banana is approaching its first birthday!
After a year, I felt it was time to give it a lil credit, so I have entered myself into the Company Style Blogger Awards in association with Missguided.com. You can nominate me here if you think my blog is deserving 

This is the first time I've entered pookybanana.com into anything so I would be so grateful for just one nomination! 
Thank you to everyone who has followed my blog and commented on my posts, you have no idea how much it means to me! You are all so encouraging and kind, and the number of likes on the new Pooky Banana Makeup Facebook page has just shown how amazing you all are!


Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. amazing blog!
    love to follow each other!
    so hope you'd visit my blog...
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best, hope you win! Wishing you a splendid weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam, I really appreciate it! x

      Delete
  3. great
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best to you my beautiful lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I nominated you :) I hope you had a great weekend.

    http://www.alexandramariek.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Initial, facial foundation needs a cleaned out along with moisturized experience. This would become decide on every day. Be sure to start using a great lotion together with SPF protection. Following, try and use your own facial foundation inside organic lights, Makeup Tips when possible, near some sort of window.

    ReplyDelete

ƸӜƷ Thank you for all your feedback, each comment is appreciated ƸӜƷ