29 August 2013

OOTD #4 and Heidi Hair


Yesterdays OOTD was a work outfit. I earn my dolla' in Wallis(a clothes shop). It's a branch of the umbrella company Arcadia, which also owns Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge, Burton and a few others. 
Anyyywayyyys.. Here's what I wore!

Treggings (trouser leggings): New Look €17
Lace Jumper: Primark/Penneys €11
Shoes: New Look €24.99 buy here
Tooth Necklace: Topshop €1.50
Peace Necklace: Penneys/Primark €2
CUTE necklace: Republic €3




My hair was styled by making two plaits and pulling the end of each plait to the opposite side of my head, securing them with bobby pins. It's so handy for the likes of school/college, work and festivals because it really stays in place and looks uber cute and sophisticated. But be warned, you may end up being called 'Heidi' all day!



And now I'm finally off to Electric Picnic for four days, thought this day would never come! Cannot waitttt!

See ya in four days!


2 comments:

  1. Hiiii,

    I'm new to blogging and I LOVE your blog!!
    Could you please follow me back?

    www.thefashiondiariesofmadeleine.blogspot.com


    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I am following you now, thank you for your comment :)
      Hannah
      www.pookybanana.blogspot.ie

      Delete

ƸӜƷ Thank you for all your feedback, each comment is appreciated ƸӜƷ