15 August 2013

Review: Topshop "Infrared" Lipstick

Topshop- Lipstick "Infrared" €12


Topshop's orange lipstick labelled "Infrared" is my newest addition to the oul make up bag.
I posted a photo of me wearing it in my last post which you can see here:



After a few different uses I can say that there is not much I don't like about this lippy! It's a really pretty colour that is more of an orange-red than bright orange, making it more wearable to those who aren't ready to experiment with such an eccentric colour. I found this lipstick could be taken from day to night depending on how you do the rest of your make up, which makes it diverse and an all-round good purchase. Below is an image of how I wore it during the day. My previous post (which is linked at the beginning of this post) shows how I wore this lipstick at night.



Personally I was happy with it's finish which was not super drying but also not very wet and transferrable. I found it long lasting also; I applied this shade at around half 8 last night and when I arrived home at 5 in the morning the lippy was everpresent, albeit a bit faded!


Unforch, while it is a good quality lipstick, it isn't without fault. As you can see from the pictures above, the lipstick is not as true to its colour when applied as you might hope. While it still comes out beautifully, and is a really pretty colour, I do wish it was more pigmented. All in all I'd give it a good 4/5 !

    ❤ ♡ 

What do you think? Would you wear this lipstick?
Feel free to leave comments and don't forget to follow me with all the many sites we have today! (Bloglovin',Instagram, twitter etc)

6 comments:

  1. Great post!

    www.lululisaly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow♥ love the color!:)I followed you on bloglovin(petra lorencová)♥ you can follow me back if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's beautiful! Already following you ;)
      Hannah

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Much appreciated, following you back :) x

      Delete

ƸӜƷ Thank you for all your feedback, each comment is appreciated ƸӜƷ