8 September 2013

OOTD #7


Much apologies for the delay with this post, unfortunately my laptop spent the weekend being de-bugged. It's all brand spanking new again thanks to my papa, ready for for more blog posts (yay!) and I have a gooood few posts to come, including reviews and a post about dupe product for a Benefit concealer that you do not want to miss!!

So this OOTD is actually from Friday, when I headed to work in Wallis for the day. The necklace I'm pictured wearing here is actually from Wallis, and came with matching earrings but unfortunately I have sensitive ears and can't wear them! This pink chiffon skirt is from Miss Selfridge, and I bought it to celebrate the end of my Leaving Certificate (from school) over a year ago, much to the dismay of some poor girl who stopped me in my tracks after work to ask where I bought it. Sorry random girl! The blouse I'm wearing is a size 16, which is not my size but I wear it tucked into things or loose and roll the sleeves up to make it more wearable. I love the raised polka dots!

Skirt: Miss Selfridge €60 (I think)
Blouse: Per Una €(unkown, it's my Mam's old blouse!)
Sandals: Penneys/Primark €11
Necklace: Wallis €(Gift-also unknown)





These Penney/Primark sandals I have are as old as the hills and very rough around the edges but I'm really not ready to part with them. My darling new shoes from Topshop (here) are proving difficult to break in, leaving me with cuts on the backs of my feet. This is why I've been living in these sandals lately, they don't rub against the back of my feet and are uber comfortable. I also have to say, these may be the only sandals I've ever worn with a toe seperator that do not cut between my toes! Success!

Stay tuned for the upcoming posts I mentioned, comments always welcomed! 


2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit and I really like the skirt and sandals!:)

    sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ƸӜƷ Thank you for all your feedback, each comment is appreciated ƸӜƷ